Senior Solutions Architect - Public Sector
Sigmar Recruitment have a great role available for a Solutions Architect based in Dublin City Centre.
Great role available for an expereinced Solutions Architect who will be responsible for designing system solutions to meet the requirements of the business and align with IT strategy and architecture.
What you will do:
- Working on projects to shape solution options, providing appropriate challenge to stakeholders and influencing strategic direction
- Develop solution designs and supporting technical design documentation in compliance with architectural strategies (vison and roadmap) and principles, carrying out due diligence in identifying the solution and adhering to agreed policies and standards in the areas of security, infrastructure, services, delivery and quality assurance in order to ensure business solutions bring real value to the organisation.
- In solution procurements, support the preparation of functional requirements, and lead the preparation and evaluation of IT requirements to ensure quality of same. Carry out market research to ensure the right solutions are procured and work with Procurement to ensure successful tender outcomes for the organisation.
- Mentor team members to share expertise and ensure that the necessary skills, competencies and knowledge are being developed, leveraged and shared across the team, as appropriate.
- As required, supervise and mentor Solution Architects and review their work to ensure a focus on consistent and high quality outputs aligned with IT architecture.
What you will need:
- 5 years’ experience in Design & Architecture, preferably with a background in Solution Delivery, operating at a senior level;
- Ability to produce concise, accurate solution designs to meet business requirements;
- Significant experience of design and/or development across technologies in use e.g. MC Dynamics 365, SQL Server, .Net, HTML, Angular, PowerPivot, Power BI, SSAS & SSRS, XML, XBRL, SharePoint, SAP, Data – Data Warehousing and Management etc;
- IASA Foundational or TOGAF;
- Awareness of the latest technology trends
- Effective verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills;
- Ability to deliver under pressure and to tight deadlines;
To apply for this role or for more information, please contact Claire on email@example.com or call +35314744637