Head of Operations - Medical Supplies
Head of Operations – Medical Supplies
Reporting to the MD the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations across the business to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of Strategic Plans. This is a great opportunity to join a brand leader in the Healthcare sector.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Direct line management and development responsibility for all functions across the Group
- Management of budgeting & Planning Cycle, Reporting, Cost and margin control
- Ongoing oversight to ensure contract renewals occur in a timely manner and manage strategic partnerships and negotiations, tender framework etc.
- Chair monthly Management Meeting, responsible for setting agenda, capturing minutes and meeting actions
- Development & implementation of Strategic Plan for the business
The ideal candidate will have:
- Min 10+ years Managerial experience preferable in the Health Care Sector
- Third level qualification
- Strong operational focus, planning, organising and execution with a good understanding of tendering process
- Strong stakeholder management skills with ability to positively engage with people at all levels
- Proven track record of leading high performing teams to achieve business goals.
To hear more about this great opportunity please contact Lorraine McGovern at 01-4744682 or at lmcgovern@sigmar ie.