Marketing Manager - Temporary Position
Marketing Manager – Temporary position
IMI is looking for a marketing manager to help design and execute marketing campaigns and support the launch of IMI’s repositioning. This will be a short-term role.
Reporting to the Head of Growth Strategy and Marketing, the individual will be working within a dynamic, fast-paced environment, with multiple teams and across a variety of business and content areas in IMI.
About the IMI
IMI equips leaders to build the future through pioneering executive development that translates insight into action.
Offering businesses in Ireland the opportunity to partner with a locally based, world-class executive education provider, our over 200 corporate members reflect a broad spectrum of Irish industry from SMEs and public-sector bodies to the world’s largest multinationals.
Thousands of senior executives attend developmental programmes at IMI annually, ranging from NFQ level 9 Masters and Diploma qualifications to one and two-day master classes. We also act as a business partner for organisations, providing customised education to meet unique business challenges in a rapidly changing world.
In 2016, IMI merged with University College Cork, combining UCC’s expertise, relationships and global reach with IMI’s global ranking, reputation for excellence, unparalleled business community network and scalable business model to deliver distinctive, world-class executive education.
- Devise integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers with a focus on B2B marketing
- Help to develop positioning value propositions
- Write content required to create marketing collateral, especially B2B marketing collateralbrochures, website, insight documents etc. - Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns
- Manage the implementation and measurement of marketing campaigns- this will involve email, print and online channels
- Support the brand repositioning campaign and roll out
- Closer monitoring of PR and will be working on pushing/ pitching IMI stories - Better alignment of messages and maximising opportunities
- Brief and oversee the work of internal and external agencies
- Work within a budget and report any overspend
- Ensure that the organisation’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs to
- Head of growth strategy and marketing
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns
- Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and provide formal sign off if necessary
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns
- Keep abreast of current trends in marketing
Knowledge & Experience
- Proven track record (5 years +) in a marketing role, B2B is preferred
- Some PR experience is beneficial
- Excellent content and copywriting skills
- B2B Marketing publishing experience, with an interesting portfolio of B2B marketing collateral.
- Excellent visual design and graphics skills for content creation – knowledge of powerpoint, Adobe softwares and ability to put together or communicate a vision to be executed by a graphic designer
- Knowledge of creating and optimising content for online – blogs, banners, free content guides
- Experienced in the development and delivery of content strategies
- Good knowledge of principles of SEO and Social media strategy and execution
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, CRM systems, social media analytics and email distribution software packages required.
- Strong project management skills and ability to work to deadlines
- Skills necessary to manage agencies and other creative teams to develop world-class creative for online and offline collateral and local customer-facing events
- Marketing, Professional services, or academic experience an advantage
- The ability to build and maintain a personal ethos of high performance.
- Results oriented, proven ability to reach and exceed targets in a dynamic environment.
- Strong/persuasive communication skills and the ability to develop productive working relationships across teams and departments are essential.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Take initiative, with a hands-on execution style.
- Commercial acumen - has a good overall understanding of costing, budget and preservation of margin etc and can use this information to drive and influence decision making.
- Strong ability to build personal rapport with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Superior strategic planning and organisational skills, be self driven, well organised, and able to work independently with a hands-on execution style.
- Proven ability to align and integrate individual and team goals with overall Institute strategy.
- Flexible and be able to work outside standard business hours as required.
How to apply:
Applications should include:
1. A comprehensive CV giving details of relevant achievements and experience in previous positions as well as your education and professional qualifications.
2. A covering letter that summarises your interest in this position, providing evidence of your ability to match the criteria outlined in the Candidate Requirements.
Please forward any enquiries and/or your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
IMI is strongly committed to protecting your personal information and we process and protect your personal data in accordance with
our Privacy Notice which can be accessed on our website at the following address http://www.imi.ie/about-imi/careers-imi
The IMI is an equal opportunities employer