Programme & Membership Advisor
Programme & Membership Advisor – IMI
The Programme and Membership Advisor is responsible for achieving sales targets by engaging directly with existing customers and potential prospects on the full range of IMI products and services
About the IMI
IMI is Ireland’s only globally ranked provider of customised executive education. We are recognised for the excellence of our programme design and delivery and our ability to bring academic best practice and research to life in developing real-world solutions for business leaders and practitioners.
(Key responsibilities include, but may not be limited to):
- Achieve defined revenue targets by profiling and converting new and existing clients, building relationships, cross-selling through IMI products and services including the following :
o Graduate Studies and Open Enrolment programmes
o Customised programmes
o Other services (e.g. Knowledge Library)
- Utilise all methods of communication, especially proactive outbound phone engagement, to build and nurture relationships with existing and prospective clients.
- Source leads through cold calling and manage leads from internal and external sources. Make outbound sales calls (from call lists) to generate new business leads and client appointments.
- Use Social Selling tools to promote IM products and services (LinkedIn Sales Navigator and others). The IMI are currently ranked 2nd in Ireland by LinkedIn for Social Selling amongst SMBs.
- Take responsibility for your specific client list; build relationships through to trusted advisor status. Translate client requirements into an IMI solution offering to meet their needs.
- Manage and progress inbound leads, maximising the sales opportunity, consistently selling and influencing, including the cross-selling and up-selling of products and services.
- Coordinate closely with the marketing team, especially for call campaigns and inbound new lead generation. The IMI is an equal opportunities employer
- Record and track all selling activity in the CRM system ensuring client records are complete and comprehensive
Knowledge & Experience
- 3rd Level Qualification (Preferable)
- 3 years selling B2C and B2B, including inside sales
- Outbound call experience
- Preferably experience of working with a membership organisation
Technical Skills & Experience
- IT: (Excel advanced, Microsoft Word; PowerPoint. Proficiency with CRM)
- Selling and influencing, especially how to identify and chase a sales opportunity
- Rapport building and relationship building/Networking
- Decision making
- Proven track record in achieving targets and goals
- Excellent attention to detail
- Take initiative, with a hands-on execution style
- Organised, self driven, can work independently.
- Ability to develop productive working relationships across teams and departments is essential
How to apply:
Applications should include:
1. A comprehensive CV giving details of relevant achievements and experience in previous positions as well as your education and professional qualifications.
2. A covering letter that summarises your interest in this position, providing evidence of your ability to match the criteria outlined in the Candidate Requirements.
Please forward any enquiries and/or your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
The IMI is an equal opportunities employer