Project Manager - Education
You will have an opportunity to work in a respectable educational institution and will take the overall responsibility for the implementation of a new core project.
- Overall management responsibility for the project
- Ensure that that project is delivered on time and on budget
- Build, manage and motivate teams
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of projects, including detailed work plans, resourcing needs, delivery milestones and success criteria for every project element
- Manage project risks and issues
- Engage proactively with the project stakeholders to ensure continued excellent cooperation with the project
- Manage software vendors
- Report to the Project Board on a regular basis
- 10+ years of experience of managing large complex projects
- Strong Project Management skills including financial management, planning, scheduling, reporting, resource management, communications, risk management, dependencies, scope, time quality and budget
- A PRINCE2 Practitioner or equivalent Agile or traditional project management qualification is a distinct advantage for this role
- Ability to build strong relationships across all levels of an organisation including senior stakeholders
*All candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland (valid Stamp 4 or EU citizenship).
For more questions please contact Maja: firstname.lastname@example.org/ 01 474 4699