Senior Compliance Officer
Senior Compliance Officer – Perm – 100-125k
E-Trading | Stock-brokerage | Fintech
Central Dublin (Bus, Luas, Dart)
A global and highly reputable E-Trading stock-brokerage organisation is looking for an experienced Compliance Officer to join their established Compliance department.
You will gain some life changing experience working in a smaller team environment, direct exposure to the main decision makers and Senior Business leaders, as well as the energetic dynamism of financial markets.
As a Senior Compliance Officer, you will be responsible for Firm’s MiFID II regulatory compliance framework including its trading venue, POSIT MTF; Evaluating, designing and implementing relevant controls for POSIT MTF; Maintaining and enhancing the Firm’s MiFID II documentation (policies, procedures, etc.); Preparing and presenting reports to the Executive Committee and Board of Directors etc.
- 5+ years’ Compliance experience;
- Working knowledge Equity Markets and MiFID ll legislation;
- Experience interacting with Regulators;
- Eligible to work full-time in EU / Ireland; Minimum Stamp 4 Visa is required;
- Experience of regulatory examinations;
- Experience working in or an existing relationship with a trading venue;
- Experience of interactions and reporting to senior management and Board of Directors;
APPLY NOW by sending your CV to NKatiliute@sigmar.ie or call Neringa on 01 47 44633 for a confidential chat.