Chief Operations Officer
Working with a leading technology company that provides top class software to their clients. Looking to hire a Chief Operations Officer (COO) to collaborate in the development and implementation of the company strategy, business plans and budgets.
- Contribute in setting best operational practice.
- Driving the company to achieve and surpass business goals and objectives.
- Develop and deliver a strong Strategy for Operations, Product, Payments, Fraud/Compliance for the business.
- Ensuring each function within the business fully complies with its licensing and regulatory requirements.
- Manage relationships/agreements with Shareholders and key partner.
- Provide day to day leadership and management across the business.
- Undertake value added research and analysis of industry trends and feedback to influence stakeholders and to produce products that will maximize revenue and profit goals.
- Source, establish and implement new operational business and expansion activities including investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.
- Ensure continuous and overall cost efficiency and quality across the business.
- Provide clear and accountable operational objectives, development plans, improvements and status reports to executives, internal stakeholders and business partners.
Skills and experience required:
- 8+ years experience in Operations Management Role – IT software/gaming industry preferred
- Strong relationship skills and the ability to work collaboratively
- The ability to influence both peers and the wider organisation
- Understanding and experience in a regulated environment
- Experience in driving growth and increasing enterprise value
- Expereince working in a fast paced environment
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call Marie on 021-4847133 to discuss the role in further detail.
Apply for Chief Operations Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly