With more than 14,000 specialists, working across 90+ disciplines in more than 34 countries, Arup is one of the leading advisory and consulting services companies for the built environment. We offer clients knowledge and creative thinking, helping them use data to improve their performance and better manage their assets. We shape a better world. Adapting to the ever-changing environment, our work is focused on ambitiously reimagining a sustainable and resilient future for cities and regions.
Arup is an independent firm of multi–disciplinary firm of managers, designers, planners, consultants and technical specialists, working across every aspect of today’s built environment. Together, we help our clients solve and manage their most complex challenges – turning exciting ideas into tangible reality as we strive to find a better way and shape a better world and deliver the outcomes required for our clients’ businesses.
As a wholly independent organisation, we are owned in trust for the benefit of our employees: with no shareholders or external investors we determine our own business priorities and direction.
We're looking for a Project Manager to join our professional Programme and Project Management (PPM) team to work on variety of programmes and projects across several business areas (including Science, Industry and Technology, Aviation and Commercial Property) in Ireland and abroad.
The ideal candidate will be involved in several diverse programmes and projects that will be both exciting and challenging. The scope of the role will include but not limited to:
- Contributing to Performance Evaluation using Programme and Project Management Tools and Techniques (Project Scheduling, Variance Analysis, Risk Analysis, Earned Value Management)
- Managing complex data with the Project Teams
- Administering and Assisting in Project and Site Team Meetings,
- Setting up and maintaining Project Plans, Records, Reports, Logs and Registers
- Managing the Smooth Flow of Information throughout the Team, Monitor, Evaluate
- Recording and Reporting Progress on Site Prepare and Maintaining Project data
- 5 years of project management experience or working in a project controls/ project management environment
- Ideally have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Manage scope, schedule and budget or multiple projects
- Strong project scheduling related computer skills utilizing Microsoft Project, financial accounting, and spreadsheets
- Strong independent judgment and analytical abilities including project delivery methodologies from business planning through construction to post-completion benefits realisation
- Strong interpersonal skills, team working, communication, problem solving, presentation skills and stakeholder management
- Ability to prioritise and manage competing activities and people simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology or Construction
We offer a generous reward package which includes salary, benefits and twice annual profit share.
Arup is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are also a certified CPD employer with Engineers Ireland. In 2016, we received the Business Working Responsibly Mark from Business in the Community Ireland, recognising our sustainable business practices.