Water Wastewater Engineer
With more than 14,000 specialists, working across 90+ disciplines in more than 34 countries, Arup is one of the leading advisory and consulting services companies for the built environment. We offer clients knowledge and creative thinking, helping them use data to improve their performance and better manage their assets. We shape a better world. Adapting to the ever-changing environment, our work is focused on ambitiously reimagining a sustainable and resilient future for cities and regions.
Arup is one of Ireland leading consultancies employing in excess of 550 people. We are a fast growing and progressive organisation operating within all of the mainstream engineering disciplines. The stability and growth of the company has attracted the very best professionals with the promise of progressing and expanding their careers.
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Project Engineer - Infrastructure for our Dublin office. The ideal candidate will be looking to further their career and gain invaluable experience within a friendly working environment.
- Undertaking engineering design and project / team management for a range of water and wastewater projects
- Commercial delivery of projects ensuring timeframes and budgets are met.
- Provision of design and reporting within a multi-disciplinary office environment.
- Management of client relationships on allocated projects, both internal and external.
- Management of a diverse team of engineers
- Degree in Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years post-qualification experience
- Chartered or close to achieving Chartership
- Proven team player
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with local and central government approval and regulatory requirements
- Strong analytical skills to develop effective, innovative and commercial solutions
- A commitment to self-improvement and continuing professional development
- Well-developed interpersonal skills to develop, maintain and enhance client relationships
We are open to candidates seeking a more flexible working week including flexible start/finish times, planned working from home and offer the ability to purchase additional leave. We offer flexible Friday scheme during the summer months.
We offer a generous reward package which includes salary, benefits and twice annual profit share.
Arup is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are also a certified CPD employer with Engineers Ireland. In 2016, we received the Business Working Responsibly Mark from Business in the Community Ireland, recognising our sustainable business practices.