Marketing Manager - Digital
Marketing Manager - Digital
Glanbia Ireland is a world class, ambitious, integrated agri-food and nutrition business, with a diverse portfolio of quality ingredients, leading consumer and agri brands with the proven talent to succeed in the global market.
Glanbia Ireland owns leading consumer and agri brands such as Avonmore, Kilmeaden Cheese, Premier Milk, Wexford, mymilkman.ie and GAIN Animal Nutrition. It processes a 2.6 billion litre milk pool from 21 counties and exports high quality dairy and agri ingredients as well as branded products to over 60 countries.
With annual revenue of €1.8 billion, Glanbia Ireland has 11 processing plants, 53 agri branches and over 1,800 employees.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing in Glanbia Ireland’s Ingredients business the person is in charge of developing a B2B global digital marketing strategy to reach and connect with the Ingredients category’s existing and potential customers through digital media. It will ensure that digital brand strategy delivers against core category and product objectives in terms of reach, engagement, lead generation and cost. In addition, it will play an active part in vendor selection and management, ultimately executing all digital campaigns and optimizing to deliver agreed upon ROI measures.
- Develop a digital marketing strategy that is aligned with category objectives and the overarching Ingredients category marketing strategy
- Manage the digital marketing and media budget, driving value and ensuring an optimal allocation of resources to drive the digital marketing agenda within the Ingredients category
- Develop best in class B2B websites and digital assets for GI and its related branded ingredients.
- Deliver a cut through B2B Social Strategy for GI generating strong awareness, engagement and lead generation.
- Bring a strong focus to the business on driving new customer acquisition through online assets
- Develop digital media plans that maximise media return on investment in terms of reach, engagement and cost
- Work with Food and Nutrition Marketing Managers on development and amplification of great content
- Work with Procurement to generate and update a preferred vendor list and the corresponding rate cards for each type of digital activation
- Select high quality vendors for each digital activation based on the preferred vendor list and rate cards
- Manage the activation of digital campaigns, ensuring that the delivered campaign aligns with the agreed upon project brief and results in the desired key metrics
- Track and monitor performance of digital campaigns, making real time decisions to optimise and maximise return on investment
- Provide post campaign improvement recommendations to be leveraged for future campaigns
- Take a lead role within Marketing function on driving CRM and CX across the business with colleagues in Commercial and CE&S
- Continually evolve your understanding of the digital landscape, sharing best practices and new ideas across the wider GI and Glanbia PLC businesses
- 7-10 years experience in digital strategy/marketing (preferably in FMCG but B2B Digital Marketing experience also a distinct advantage)
- Demonstrated success leading the execution of digital projects with clear results
Glanbia Ireland is a joint venture 60% owned by Glanbia Co-op and 40% owned by Glanbia plc. Established in July 2017, it combines Glanbia Ingredients Ireland, Glanbia Consumer Products and Glanbia Agribusiness.