Health and Safety Manager
kppm are looking to recruit a Health and Safety Manager for our client one of the leading Construction Companies in Ireland with a strong focus on client satisfaction working with clients on their construction projects in the following sector: Commercial, Bio/Pharma, Health, Data Centre, Industrial and Residential.
- Carrying out safety inspections and producing risk assessments
- Regularly review and update Company Risk Assessments, Safe Operating Procedures and Safety Statement.
- Complete Safety Induction Training for all new employees and sub-contractors, and maintain documentary evidence of same.
- Investigate, record and report accidents, incidents and near-misses promptly, ensuring any corrective actions are implemented without delay.
- Provide relevant accident information for insurance purposes. Identify new and on-going safety related training requirements, ensuring all mandatory training. is reviewed and delivered on time.
- Ensure that correct PPE is availed of at all times by all relevant employees.
- Enforce Health and Safety Department Policies.
- Review sub-contractors' Safety Statements and Safety Compliance.
Education and Experience
- Suitable candidates must have a relevant 3rd Level Degree Qualification with 8+ year's experience working as a Safety Manager on large scale construction projects.
This is a full time staff position and salary is Negotiable depending on experience
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Health and Safety Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly