Project Manager - Construction
kppm are looking to recruit a Project Manager - Construction for our client a leading established main contractor who are working on large scale: Commercial Mixed Use Projects, Data Centre Projects, Semiconductor and Industrial projects for their Multinational clients based in Dublin.
- You will be responsible for the delivery of the project, to be completed on time and on budget.
- Managing the project staff, tracking progress, operations and oversee Site Managers.
- The role involves managing sub-contractors as part of the project team.
- Site progress meetings, monitor progress and produce progress reports.
- Maintain Health & Safety and Quality Assurance.
- Manage program and progress to achieve timeframe.
- Attend meetings.
- Procurement and project supply chain.
Education and Experience
- Suitable candidates must have a 3rd level Degree in Engineering / Construction Management / Project Management with 8+ years' experience on hi-tech projects including Industrial and Data Centre projects.
- A strong track record.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
This is a full time staff position and salary is Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Project Manager - Construction
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly