UX Designer - Cloudwatch
Amazon CloudWatch is AWSʼ monitoring service for cloud resources and applications. Thousands of developers and operations engineers use CloudWatch to collect and track metrics, collect and monitor log files, set alarms, process events, and automatically react to changes in AWS resources. CloudWatch is dedicated to building services that make monitoring increasingly easier for our customers, and to deliver those services at massive scale.
We are looking for a highly determined User Experience Designer with experience building technical products to join our Dublin team and play a big role on the Amazon CloudWatch team re-inventing how customers monitor their systems and applications.
As a member of the CloudWatch team, you will play a crucial role in crafting new monitoring solutions by obsessing over and advocating for our customersʼ needs and collaborating with a group of highly talented engineers, product owners and designers to deliver new products and capabilities that have a measurable, incremental effect on our customersʼ experience.
About Amazon CloudWatch:
CloudWatch allows developers and operators across the world to gain end-to-end visibility of their customer experience, application performance, and dynamic infrastructure. We run one of the largest time-series data stores on the planet and our teams solve problems of massive telemetric data scale, distributed systems/cloud computing, data visualization, anomaly detection, predictive analytics, and root cause workflow.
- At least five years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, or similar UX-related roles.·
- At least two years of experience working closely with software developers in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Experience creating prototypes and highly detailed wireframe for complex web applications using patterns from public/internal design systems.
- A strong design process with a portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant experience.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present a strong rationale for design decisions.
- Fluency in best practices for information architecture and interaction design, user-centered design process, as well as strong knowledge of user experience principles and techniques.
- Committed to improvement and learning new things.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to be self-directed when needed.
- Entrepreneurial, with a proven track record for taking ownership and delivering results in fast-moving and demanding environments.
- A bachelor's degree in interaction design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or related UX degree is ideal.
- Demonstrated history of acquiring user data (e.g., conducting usability studies, performing user research).
- Knowledge and experience in Monitoring/Management related market segments (Application Performance Management, Network Performance Management, Infrastructure Monitoring, etc.) is not a requirement but would be considered a big plus.
Please send all applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org