Oracle Apps DBA
Sigmar Recruitment have a great role available for an Oracle App DBA with a leading consultancy based in Dublin City Centre.
Lookiing for a Managed Services Applications DBA who seeks to develop their career to include and or become a fully-fledged project field consulting DBA.
The managed services duties will include all the usual monitoring, tuning, maintenance, cloning and other routine deliverables. The role will overlap with cloud services and supporting OS and hardware platforms.
The project duties in the first instant will be exposure to and support of systems and RDBMS installations for implementation, R12 upgrades, HW and OS upgrades and other platform migrations
The role will involve some travelling to the client site.
You will need to have excellent E-Business suite experience.
- Assist in the Oracle upgrades project, including installation, configuration and tuning of Oracle Databases, Application Server Forms, Reports, Discoverer etc.
- Provide day-to day-support of the existing Oracle Databases and Application server installations.
- Provide day-to-day DBA support for Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Clone Oracle E-Business Suite when required.
- Migrate the existing Oracle E-Business Suite from its existing hardware to the new hardware.
- Knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite 11i/R12 ideal.
- Ability to research, learn, troubleshoot and support complex system customizations.
- Willingness to operate and progress in areas that are outside of previous experience.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize across concurrent projects may be required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Experience of working effectively within a team and of displaying good communication skills.
- Excellent mentoring and skills transfer capabilities.
- Organized and self-motivated.
To apply for this role or for more information, contact Claire on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +35314744637
Apply for Oracle Apps DBA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly