Quality Manager - Global Audits
- Full Time
Quality Manager – Global Audits
- Contribute to the development of Quality and Regulatory systems and the compliance of the multi-site Quality Management System.
- Responsible for QA and Quality business wide projects, including dealing with third parties on quality related issues.
- Manage the resources for the department and make sure that their use is in line with strategic goals of the company.
- Drive continuous improvement across the business and compliance across regional quality projects to ensure total adherence to ISO13485.
- Using your broad knowledge and expertise in Quality and Regulatory, apply risk management techniques to produce effective end results.
- Act as the point of escalation for quality which can impact business operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or science with 7 or more years’ experience in a medical device or highly regulated environment.
- Must have a broad knowledge of quality and industry regulatory bodies.
- Prior experience in regional or global collaboration is key.
To apply for this position please contact James Porter at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Apply for Quality Manager - Global Audits
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly