Talent Acquisition Partner
6 days left
- Full Time
Talent Acquisition Partner - Campus
- Location: Ideally based in Cork with flexibility to cover other J&J sites
- Travel: Some requirement of this role, approx. 20%
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most diversified health care company; we understand that human health and the health of our planet are interconnected. We also believe that employees who are valued, respected and treated fairly bring dedication to their work and make important contributions.
We have an amazing opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join our fantastic UK & Ireland Supply Chain Team. The Talent Acquisition Team delivers a high class service across the world. Here in the Ireland we are looking for a partner to join our team and deliver a top-class service to our supply chain sites
What you’re great at:
This is a key role for delivering top class talent within Johnson & Johnson. You will have a strong desire to work at a fast pace to manages the full life-cycle recruitment needs of the business. You will be motivated to directly source candidates for a range of roles but mainly within engineering and quality and continue to deliver a pipeline for future hard to fill roles.
This will be possible by working in partnership to ensure flawless deliver. Working as part of a cross functional team, you will deliver and improve recruiting processes in a strategic manner whilst driving innovation.
High priority in this role is to provide the business with effective, timely and up to date recruitment strategies and attract the best talent pipeline possible so this will be second nature to you.
There is no typical day as you have the opportunity to sculpt your own day but may include direct sourcing activities, interviewing, designing recruitment processes, working with HR and the business on understanding future skills gaps, project work for the TA team and so on.
What you’ll own and how you’ll grow:
You will have full responsibility for your areas and will use coaching and mentoring to support the hiring managers. There will be opportunity to work in collaboration with other Johnson & Johnson sites to ensure best practice is adopted. You will be able to build and sustain strong relationships in order to be successful.
You will be degree qualified or equivalent with a thorough knowledge of in house recruiting within high volume regulated manufacturing. Excellent communication and organisation skills are essential to deliver successfully. You will be a self-starter and able to work on own autonomy with minimum supervision. Passion and enthusiasm for attracting the best talent will come as second nature together with:
- Collaborative approach with the ability to build effective business partnerships
- An understanding of recruiting end to end process and sourcing
- Ability to prioritise workload with sense of urgency
- Attention to detail and the ability to deal appropriately with confidential information required
- Ability to handle multiple projects and requisitions simultaneously
- Previous experience of social media use (i.e. Linked in/job boards etc)
- Must have strong account management, consulting and interviewing skills – previous experience of working with competency-based selection methods
- Experience of using Taleo or a similar applicant tracking system
- Experience of using psychometrics/assessment materials and analysing this information for selection purposes
- Exposure to recruiting for EMEA
What we’re about:
We are passionate about our work and play vital roles across a range of professional disciplines, and care deeply about our customers and communities. At Johnson & Johnson our culture enables dynamic and impactful careers. We share a kind of DNA where we’re each
- Committed to caring
- Responsible to our communities
- Ready to apply our knowledge and know-how
- Unique in our background and experiences
- The drivers of our own success
- Passionate about doing what’s right