6 days left
- Full Time
Janssen Pharmaceuticals Sciences UC has also been operating in Cork since 1981. Janssen Pharmaceuticals Sciences UC is manufacturing bulk active pharmaceutical ingredients in Little Island that are sold throughout the world to other Janssen and third party companies where they are further processed into tablets, creams or injectable dosage forms.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Facilities Manager to join our team in Cork. The successful candidate will lead a multi-disciplinary team of staff, contractors and service providers who take care of Facilities and Utilities on site.
What you’re great at:
- Leading multi-disciplinary teams to deliver high performance in Safety, Quality, Customer Service and Cost Optimization
- Being a team player with strong collaborative skills.
- Business Acumen and focus on patients and customers.
- People development.
- Technical problem solving and innovation.
- Strategic thinking.
- Communication - written and oral.
As a Facilities Manager, your typical day may include:
- Ensuring efficient, reliable, and high-quality deployment of site maintenance and utilities operations within scope and all facilities operations, utilizing an effective balance of internal and external resources including service providers. Accountable for the resolution of technical and operational issues that may arise.
- Working with site level Engineering/Maintenance in support of manufacturing operations.
- Understand site/platform strategies and expectations and translate them into facilities and site service solutions as part of a site/platform master plan in line with global facilities standards.
- Ensuring the functionality and the proper maintenance of all equipment for the facility department in compliance with all GMP’s.
- Leading setting, tracking and achievement of annual facilities goals and objectives including metric improvement targets. Sponsors continuous improvement activities focused on these goals.
- Supporting deployment and effectiveness of Asset Management at the site. Equipment uptime is a key indicator of success.
- Developing and manage to annual goals and objectives along with financial budgets.
- Establishing and manage relationships with contractors to ensure quality of work and compliance with all company policies and regulatory guidelines
- Owner for 5 year asset replacement plan for assigned assets. Supervising facilities engineers in development of plan and drives approval of plan through site and platform management.
- Partnering with Compliance/Quality/EHS site based organizations to drive harmonization and fulfilment of compliance programs. Liaise closely with the EHS and QA/compliance functions to ensure compliance with all regulatory and local requirements.
What we’re about:
We are passionate about our work, and play vital roles across a range of professional disciplines, and care deeply about our customers and communities. At Johnson & Johnson our culture enables dynamic and impactful careers. We share a kind of DNA where we’re each:
- Committed to caring
- Responsible to our communities
- Ready to apply our knowledge and know-how
- Rare in our background and experiences
- The drivers of our own success
- Passionate about doing what’s right
Make a unique mark in your career
If you want to be seen for the talent you bring to your work, be the driver of your own career, and work with others who share your real passion for caring and success, then we invite you to join the Johnson & Johnson Talent Community by visiting www.careers.jnj.com.
We respectively request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purpose of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson Medical, a Johnson & Johnson company. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
To be part of this high performing team you will have great attention to detail and have
- Degree in Engineering (preferably Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, or Chemical) discipline.
- People leadership track record.
- Related experience in facilities management would be an advantage.
- PE/PEx/FPx certification desirable.
- A minimum of 2 years of finance experience in a complex multi-national company/environment desirable.
- Team player with an ability to work independently and interdependently.
- Strong organizational abilities and a can-do mentality.
- Focus on patients and customers at all times.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.