In-house Recruitment Manager, Dublin South
Our client is a premium Healthcare provider with a national reach who value care, trust and high standards across everything they do. They are currently in a period of growth and are seeking to hire an experienced Recruitment Manager to develop a new Recruitment Strategy and implement it nationwide.
- Develop and innovative nationwide recruitment strategy
- Create new internal and external branding material to attract and retaining top talent
- Build relationships with key players internally across all locations
- Support succession planning and talent management
- Negotiating cost effective rates with any recruitment related external partners
- Create reporting and analysis on recruitment trends
Applicants for this role should ideally have 5 years or more in Recruitment with previous experience in talent management, engagement and succession planning, ideally within a Healthcare related industry or a similar large organisation – headcount of 3,000+. Some travel will be required within Ireland and some International Travel so a driving license and passport are essential.
Please forward your CV if you would like to hear more about this job. Or call Jennifer Ward for a one to one confidential consultation on +353 (0)1 4744 660 email: email@example.com (click APPLY)