Group Information Technology Director
1 day left
- Full Time
Our client is a well-established and progressive food and agribusiness providing products and services to a growing national and international client base. As part of its ongoing growth the company is seeking to appoint a Group Information Technology Director who will provide leadership and direction in terms of IT strategy and technology development.
A key member of the Senior Management Team, the Group Information Technology Director will provide innovative vision, strategy and leadership to ensure that the organisation through, its Information Technology platforms (including Oracle ERP), maximises its commercial opportunities. There is a sizeable people management dimension to this role.
The successful applicant will be a strong team player within the business, driving change, IT and business process improvement and best practice, as well as providing exceptional leadership, direction and mentoring to the IT function. This person will have a proven track record of thinking strategically, anticipating opportunities and managing the successful delivery of business wide opportunities in conjunction with the IT strategy.
Attributes & Skills:
- You possess a recognised third level IT qualification and have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in a technology leadership position ideally in a manufacturing environment.
- You have strong experience managing an organisation that runs its business on the Oracle E-Business Suite and other supporting platforms.
- You have extensive experience in ensuring the overall integrity of technology solutions covering application development, infrastructure, networks and telecoms.
- You have proven project and change management ability; experience of control and process re-design, preferably derived from ITIL best practice.
- You possess excellent commercial skills and can contribute at senior operations and commercial levels with authority and the ability to deliver the IT strategy in-line with the overall business strategy.
- You possess excellent knowledge of data centre best practice and demonstrable experience of driving a cyber security platform and roadmap.
- You possess Industry related certifications and experience such as PMI, PRINCE 2, ITIL or COBIT.
JOB LOCATION: Munster
To apply, please email a comprehensive CV and supporting letter to: email@example.com
For a confidential discussion, please contact Tom at + 353 (0) 87 7413085
Candidates for this post will be sourced through both advertising and executive search processes
Apply for Group Information Technology Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly