Digital Marketing Lead
Ibec, the group that represents Irish business is seeking a Digital Marketing Lead. This is a specified purpose contract as a result of a maternity leave absence in the team.
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Lead to join the Marketing team to support the delivery of a key digital transformation project that Ibec is undertaking to create rich and meaningful digital experiences for members and stakeholders. This role will lead out on elements of the digital project and will also incorporate some elements of a maternity leave contract. The successful person will report directly to the Head of Marketing and Events. We are looking for an energetic, self-motivated and organised individual who will support the Head of Marketing in planning and delivering an integrated marketing plan across all mediums that will strengthen the brand, member engagement and generate leads for membership, management training courses and The KeepWell Mark on the back of a new digital presence.
Day-to-day you will be responsible for broad tasks within the marketing function from digital marketing, to brand strategy and management, to advertising, to creation of messaging and collateral.
Digital Transformation Project
- Support the Head of Marketing to plan and deliver a digital transformation project that will include the adoption of a new content management system and new ways of working to meet this digital vision.
- Liaise with the agency, project manager and steering group and other stakeholders and keep abreast of project progress.
- Support with key project workstreams; UX, Design and digital branding, content strategy/plan/migration, communications, process change etc.
- Assist in the implementation of automated digital marketing processes and best practice to control and manage campaigns across email, website, social channels, and more.
Advertising and media campaigns
- Full campaign creation and management, ensuring that deadlines are met and that campaigns are positioned in relevant channels (print, online, outdoor, e-mail etc.)
- Collaborate with a multitude of internal, external and third-party stakeholders to ensure we’re communicating compelling member messages and offers in the right channels.
- Measure and analyse campaigns results (impressions, click thru, downloads, feedback)
Marketing & Lead Generation Campaigns
- Support the Head of Marketing to create and execute marketing strategies that will drive new business for membership, management training and The KeepWell Mark through demand generation campaigns (digital marketing, SEO/SEM, email, display advertising, event sponsorship, partnerships etc..)
- Create, maintain, and implement digital marketing and editorial calendars for key areas (Membership retention/renewal, Membership aqusition, Management Training, The KeepWell Mark)
- Content optimisation for website particularly the home page and the key commercial areas
- Management of analytical tools such as Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
Creative marketing collateral
- Maintain and assist with the development of engaging and impactful marketing communications material that explains the benefits of membership and our key service offerings (i.e. Management Training, The KeepWell Mark etc.). (Webcopy, Brochure, Video, Infograhpics, Slide presentations, Display Ads, Print Ads, Direct Mailers etc).
- Liaise with and review works from external agencies and consultants e.g. design, web, photography.
- Work as an effective member of the marketing team on projects and campaigns as assigned
NOTE: This list is not exhaustive but serves to reflect the nature of the duties included in the role. This role and its responsibilities are subject to change in line with business needs.
Qualifications, skills and experience
- Relevant business or marketing third level qualification
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in B2B marketing and digital marketing
- Well-versed in digital marketing best practices
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing digital marketing campaigns ( SEO, email, social media, display advertising etc.)
- Experience creating brand awareness
- Experience working with/managing agencies to complete projects
- Knowledge of CMS systems would be of advantage
- Innovative marketing thinker. A passion for cutting edge creative and innovation and the ability to brief and push for great ideas
- Proven strength in use of initiative and proven problem-solving ability.
- Ability to produce compelling written content and messaging
- Self-motivated, problem-solving team player.
- Results focused with a measured approach.
Ibec is an equal opportunity employer