Looking for a QC Manager to join well established GMP Pharmaceutical company in Dublin. This is an ideal role to someone who realizes their potential to be bigger than the job function they perform now. Perfectly suitable to the right QC Team Lead, QC Supervisor or QC Manager desiring a step-up.
The team structure consists of about 40-50 people at various seniority levels of quality control.
Some Pointers About The Job
- Ensure the QC team is on track and achieves the relevant requirements as per corporate objective.
- Provide subject matter expertise on “all things” QC cGMP. This will involve providing guidance and advice to any issues or events with respect to QC and site’s compliance.
- Organise and oversee the direction of work taken by the underlying members of the QC team ensuring adequate staffing and scheduling (through underlying chain of command).
- Oversee the release function of quality data as an output of the QC lab.
- Ensure accurate procedure with respect to any out of specification event, or deviation in the testing processes or similar.
- Ensure accurate maintenance of lab’s equipment is maintained as per regulatory requirements.
- Oversee the method transfer projects in the lab.
- Assist continuous improvement projects if necessary.
Things That Make You Qualified To Do This Job
- Having a GMP background in either Pharmaceuticals, Biologics, Medical Device areas.
- Having people management experience within a QC setting.
- Knowing Lean Principles within a manufacturing function.
- Being able to adequately prioritize work and teams function – in achieving tasks.
- Background within Quality Control in GMP capacity.
If you satisfy the above criteria and would like a progression route from your current job – apply below. Should you be interested in exploring this role in more detail or maybe think that your experience is less than what is required – please call Andrius in confidence to 01 4744 692 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our team works with all roles related to quality in pharmaceutical, medical device and biologics sectors of Ireland.