Our client – a well-established firm bringing decades of international and domestic expertise across Strategic Business Planning, Corporate Finance, Audit and Taxation are seeking a highly motivated, bright and enthusiastic professional who is looking for a challenging career within an ambitious firm of Chartered Accountants.
They can offer the opportunity to work in a progressive and friendly environment in their modern open plan offices in South Dublin.
The scope of the role available includes providing business advisory and assurance to a diverse set of clients; to provide professional and creative solutions and advice to clients.
The Position – Tax Senior
You will benefit from working in an environment normally only found in small practice, where you have direct access to partners, while also being exposed to a diverse client base.
As Tax Senior your duties will include:
- Preparation and Review of income tax, corporation tax, VAT, CGT, CAT returns in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Liaising with Revenue in the course of Revenue Audits. Assist with the preparation of corporation tax projections. Assist with preparation and filing of other ad hoc tax returns.
- Assist with the review, from a tax perspective, on legal documentation relating to group transactions.
- Support the Corporate Finance team with tax due diligence on transactions. Advising on Irish and international tax implications of transactions.
- Liaise with external tax advisors, reviewing advice received and communicating issues to senior management.
- Assist with ad hoc tax related projects. Involvement in commercial project work.
- You will have completed studying for the Irish Tax Institute's Chartered Tax Adviser qualification or a similar qualification provided by approved accountancy bodies.
- You will also have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to understand complicated tax matters. An ability to work within deadlines and under pressure during busy times. An ability to work independently as well as part of a team while managing multiple client relationships.
Qualification & Skills
- Good technical knowledge of current tax legislation and interest in international tax issues. Commercial acumen along with strong analytical skills. Good team player, enthusiastic with a desire to learn and develop.
Apply for Tax Senior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly