General Manager - Kerry Airport
Incorporated in 1968, Kerry Airport currently provides scheduled, seasonal and charter flights. With 336,000 passengers utilising the facility in 2017, it now wishes to appoint a General Manager to lead and run the airport.
Based in Farranfore, Co Kerry and reporting to the Chairman, the General Manager will:
- Lead the optimisation of Aerodrome Operations and develop appropriate plans to ensure the successful delivery of the airport’s future development.
- Lead effective Human Resources strategy and plans along with negotiating contracts with airlines and various service suppliers, while also drafting and monitoring annual budgets.
- Deal with all Regulatory Bodies, Public Affairs and optimise the company’s position in accessing and dealing with grant applications.
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience of effective leadership in a strongly regulated setting in a complex, operations-focused, multi-shift environment.
- Strong evidence of managing a focused, ‘compliance first’ organisation with highly developed leadership, commercial, communication and interpersonal skills.
- A visionary but practical and resilient mind-set with the drive, energy and positive approach to develop, lead and deliver on future growth ambitions.
This is an excellent opportunity to lead a well-resourced organisation which has realistic ambitions at a key stage of its planned development. Full details can be found at www.signium.ie
Please write in strictest confidence, quoting Ref No. 593, giving full career details and summarising your relevance for the role only to our advising consultants at: email@example.com
Signium, 130 Rathgar Road, Dublin 6 D06 KF22
Telephone: +353 1 496 6500