Sales & Marketing Manager
The Joints & Mitek business in Ireland (ROI and NI) is a major contributor to our business and our growth. In terms of Go To Market model, it is currently managed by our strategic distributor partner PEI who have a team of almost 30 talented people supporting the J&J business and promoting our products to 40+ hospitals across Ireland.
The Sales & Marketing Manager for Joints & Mitek will be a Technical Specialist on the J&J product portfolio and be responsible for supporting and developing the clinical approach of PEI to our customers and patients, responsible for the relationship with our partner and work closely with PEI to define the best strategic and commercial policy to continue the growth of the Joints & Mitek business in Ireland.
As a Sales & Marketing Manager, your typical day may include:
- Providing operational leadership and direction to how PEI and J&J can grow the business in the Irish market
- Be the Single Point of Contact between J&J and PEI
- Be the product knowledge specialist and support PEI developing the market and their clinical approach to customers
- Develop and maintain relationships with KOL’s and clinica partners and customers across Ireland
- Liaise with the regional (UK/IE and EMEA) marketing teams to define and implement a strategic marketing strategy and ensure New Products Innovations will be launched with excellence
- Identify and lead cross selling opportunities between Joints & Mitek and the broader J&J portfolio
- Define and follow up commercial policies and ensure price discipline
- Be a member of the Ireland management team and contribute to overall growth of Irish business, development of our Irish businesses
- Lead and assist with Professional Educational events organized by PEI
- Provide insights for BP process
- Adhere to strict compliance levels through the development of any tools, policies and procedures for all legal, regulatory and health care compliance policies, etc.
- Travel – 20% outside Ireland (primarily United Kingdom)
The above information on this description is to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
- Bachelors Degree
- 10 years of Medical Device experience, with high customer interaction
- Strong background (5 years) in Ortho and deep knowledge of Joints & Mitek business
- 5 yrs + consistent track record in a business development/ sales & marketing role
- Demonstrate leadership ability, excellent influencing skills and strong conflict management experience
- Proficient language skills in English, both verbal and written
- Master Degree or minimum equal through experience
- Deep knowledge of J&J and competitor portfolio
- Distributor management experience
- Excellent understanding of the Irish Healthcare System (Public & Private)
To be part of this high performing team you will have great attention to detail, alongside
- High degree of tenacity, resilience and learning agility
- Demonstrate strategic development and execution skills
- Demonstrates creative, practical problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; effective interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Knowledge and Understanding of Legal and Health Care Compliance policies
What we’re about:
We are passionate about our work, and play vital roles across a range of professional disciplines, and care deeply about our customers and communities. At Johnson & Johnson our culture enables dynamic and impactful careers. We share a kind of DNA where we’re each:
- Committed to caring
- Responsible to our communities
- Ready to apply our knowledge and know-how
- Rare in our background and experiences
- The drivers of our own success
- Passionate about doing what’s right
Make a unique mark in your career
If you want to be seen for the talent you bring to your work, be the driver of your own career, and work with others who share your real passion for caring and success, then we invite you to join the Johnson & Johnson Talent Community by visiting www.careers.jnj.com
If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson Medical, a Johnson & Johnson company. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.