Lecturer in Medicine/Registrar - Letterkenny University Hospital Campus
College of Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences
Lecturer in Medicine/Registrar, Letterkenny University Hospital Campus, Part-Time, Fixed Term until 31st December 2018
The School of Medicine at NUI Galway are looking for suitably qualified and experienced candidate for an Academy (Letterkenny) hospital-based Clinical Lecturer Fixed Term role. You will join a progressive and professional team based in Letterkenny University Hospital Campus under the direction of NUI Galway School of Medicine.
Working with NUI Galway School of Medicine
We offer excellent career development opportunities and benefits for our Clinical Teaching staff, including:
- Supervised hands on experience in course design, delivery and assessment
- Opportunity for professional development in medical education in the form of Diploma or Higher Degree in Medical Education
- Exposure and training in a variety of teaching and assessment methods
- Opportunities to grow and develop a network in the medical education field
- Excellent Opportunity to explore career opportunities in clinical education field
- Access to facilities and research at NUIG
- Opportunity to pursue personal research interests in line with the College of Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences strategy
- Continued Professional Development
- Opportunity to maintain knowledge currency in your discipline
- Access to mentoring and coaching from experienced academic staff in the College
- Opportunity to work with international student and staff community
For further information and to make an online application for the above posts please visit www.nuigalway.ie/about-us/jobs (Click APPLY).
National University of Ireland, Galway is an equal opportunities employer.