Chief Executive Officer
Age Action is Ireland's leading organisation for older people and ageing issues. Our vision is to make Ireland the best country in the world in which to grow older. Our main aim is to achieve fundamental change in the lives of all ageing people and especially people in later life by empowering them to live full lives as independent and actively engaged citizens and to secure their right to comprehensive high quality services according to their changing needs.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced and dynamic senior executive to lead and expand Age Action into the future. As such we are looking for an outstanding candidate who can bring a comprehensive range of skills and experience to this exciting position.
This role requires a confident and credible influencer with a talent for inspirational leadership. If you have experience working at a senior level leading diverse teams and you are passionate about the empowerment of older people, this could be the role for you!
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 5 years’ experience in a senior management role including time developing and successfully implementing organisational goals
- A proven track record of building and enhancing positive relationships with stakeholders and the public
- A strong strategic perspective, commercial acumen and the ability to forge change and innovation
- Financially astute with a proven track record of budget holding and cost management
- Political acumen and awareness of the changing policy environment
- Proven ability to create a positive, learning culture that inspires both individual and team progression
- Strategic thinker able to successfully drive forward delivery and performance
- Knowledge of diverse methods of sustainable funding and the ability to capitalise on income generation opportunities
If you feel you have the skills, experience, drive and enthusiasm to take this well-established charity to the next level, we would love to hear from you!
How to Apply:
The recruitment campaign for the role of CEO is being managed exclusively on behalf of Age Action by non-profit specialist recruitment agency Charity Careers Ireland.
If you would like to find out more about this role, email email@example.com to request a full information pack prior to making your application. (Click APPLY)
Deadline for applications: 5pm on Wednesday, 15th August