Head of Quality, Risk & Compliance
Due to the further development of our services, Bloomfield Health Services are inviting applications for the Head of Quality, Risk & Compliance.
The post of Head of Quality, Risk & Compliance is a pivotal post with responsibility to coordinate all aspects pertaining to quality, risk and compliance at Bloomfield Health Services and its associated sites ensuring that the highest standard of reporting, follow up and implementation of actions are delivered and evaluated and that all targets and objectives are met in line with statutory, national and local standards.
Key responsibilities will entail overall responsibility to
- Provide leadership and direction at technical level for the planning and implementation of quality, risk and compliance requirements which will include Risk Management, Quality Improvement Programmes, Standards including oversight of Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, Governance, Complaints and Advocacy, User Involvement, Audit and the Management of Healthcare Acquired Infections.
- Work with senior staff across the service in the implementation of quality, risk and compliance requirements.
- Prepare and implement within an agreed budget programme and action plan to provide the highest level of quality, risk and compliance.
- Work closely and in a coordinated manner with the Health & Safety and Fire Officers.
- Prepare and analyse quality, risk and compliance reports.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures in the areas of quality, risk and compliance.
- Chair/ assist with Committees associated with Clinical Governance, Quality, Risk and Compliance.
- Contribute to strategic and operational change programmes.
The successful candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Qualification in Risk Management/ Quality in Healthcare or relevant third level or professional qualification in a health related field.
- Masters in a Healthcare or Management discipline.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of statistics or good understanding of data collection and analysis.
- Excellent organisational skills and a proven track record of working in a busy healthcare environment.
- Flexible, possess excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work on own initiative.
- An aptitude and willingness to drive the agenda forward.
- Fully computer literate and have excellent MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint knowledge.
Bloomfield Health Services offers a competitive package and the salary will be aligned to the HSE Consolidated Pay Scale for Grade VIII.
CV and cover letter should be sent to the HR Department firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for receipt of applications is 16th August 2018. For enquiries or further information please contact a member of our HR Team on 01-4950021 or email: email@example.com.