Head of Talent Acquisition
Are you able to implement and deliver best in class talent acquisition strategies? Do you want to work for a dynamic, innovative company based in ‘the coolest place on the planet’ with exciting career opportunities? Then we may have the perfect opportunity for you to showcase your talents!
At Pramerica, we provide a vast range of business and technology services to our parent company, Prudential Financial, which provides financial products and services to retail and institutional customers in over 30 countries. Based in Letterkenny Co. Donegal, with offices in El Paso and Newark, our aim is to enhance Prudential Financials’ business performance by bringing forward strategic, innovative and cost-effective solutions.
We are seeking a Head of Talent Acquisition to lead and inspire our high performing talent acquisition team. In this newly created role, you will implement strategies to help us creatively evolve how we attract, hire and create an unforgettable experience for every candidate. You will be responsible for the following:
- Provide strategic direction and leadership to talent acquisition, delivering best in class candidate experience to attract top talent
- Develop strategies, campaigns and processes that strengthen and increase awareness of our employer brand
- Develop collaborative relationships with senior stakeholders across the organisation to understand their hiring needs and develop recruitment strategies to meet business objectives
- Work closely with the business and wider HR team to manage our internal talent through career development and global mobility
- Create and implement unique and effective sourcing strategies and techniques to find and engage passive talent and build strong talent pipelines
- Review all current recruitment processes and implement agile changes to improve our service delivery to the business
- Manage and implement various projects, including our EVP
- Manage recruitment budget and reporting
To be considered for this role, we are looking for the following experience and skills:
- Proven recruitment experience in a senior management position, with the ability to implement and influence change
- Building and delivering strategic recruitment strategies and initiatives, ensuring best practice
- Inspiring and managing high performing teams, with a focus on coaching and development
- Consistent record of developing strong relationships with senior stakeholders to achieve objectives
- Strong business acumen and a global mindset, with the ability to travel internationally
- Ability to adapt to an ever changing, fast-paced environment with multiple demands and priorities
If you want to join a high-tech, growing organisation that will reward and challenge you, but also provide the balance of working and living in the beautiful hills of Donegal, apply now using the link!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Orla McGinley on (074) 911-2870.