Chief Marketing Officer
Sigmar Recruitment have an exceptionally rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced Chief Marketing Officer to work with our innovative and forward-thinking client in Cork City. This is a permanent role offering an excellent package as well as the opportunity to be part of a truly unique culture.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering a market strategy and managing performance across the business. You will lead a team of approximately 15 staff with 6 direct reports.
Our ideal candidate will have a genuine passion for leadership, in-depth knowledge of the online gambling industry, ability to anticipate and understand customer needs and extensive experience designing high impact campaigns.
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
- Define specific objectives to support the development of an effective and profitable marketing strategy for the business
- Conduct extensive client, competitor and market analysis ensuring to identify opportunities for optimisation
- Create a cohesive strategy for PR, Media, buying partnerships to maximise brand awareness
- Conduct in-depth customer analysis in order to understand which areas are driving growth ensuring to tailor product strategies based on your findings
- Ensure there is consistency between marketing assets and positioning/brand guidelines
- Effectively manage a multi-million euro marketing budget, ensuring profitable growth is sustained and marketing strategies align with business objectives
- Work closely with key departments/ stakeholders to ensure the marketing strategy is understood and aligned across the business
- You will take a crucial role in the organisation and prioritisation of marketing resources to achieve marketing objectives
- Create, develop and execute a marketing infrastructure that will allow for objectives to be met
- Continuously benchmark current marketing practices against industry best practice ensuring to outline areas of improvement through gap analysis
- Deliver insightful reports and analysis to support the team communicating performance metrics and indicators across the wider business
- Collaborate strategically and effectively with other market leaders to support marketing and business needs
- Minimum of 10 years marketing experience (brand, media buying, PR, online marketing, campaign ideation)
- In-depth knowledge and proven experience working in the online gambling industry
- Exceptionally creative with a flair for developing impactful and memorable campaigns
- Ability to influence, strategise, and deliver results within budget
- Customer centric approach
- Unparalleled commercial and analytical skills
- Outstanding leadership skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
If this sounds like the role for you, call Rebecca on 021-4847137 for a confidential chat or send your CV direct (click APPLY). TODAY!
Apply for Chief Marketing Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly