European Digital & Brand Excellence Manager
Our client is a specialist global company in the development and production of nutraceuticals with a focus on the legally available cannabidiol (CBD). Their vision is to become a global leading company in this segment through the development and commercialisation of cannabidiol based dietary supplements.
They are now creating an Irish based European head office to implement this vision.
They now want to recruit a European Digital and Brand Excellence Manager to join their team to develop and implement the marketing and digital strategy for their products with pharmacies, health stores and online in European countries (including Ireland)
The position is a full time permanent role.
- Lead the development of a clear marketing/digital strategy for Europe (including Ireland), using the Area strategy as a blueprint leveraging with key stakeholders across the business. Key channel focus on retail and on-line Pharmacy, with subsequent expansion into Grocery & Health Food channels.
- Provide ongoing strategic counsel on digital best practices and tactics that align with brand objectives/goals and overall business. (e.g. work with the CEO, European Commercial Director and Distributors, to develop digital tactics for websites, closed loop marketing CLM), social media and mobile solutions. Work alongside commercial directors in challenging the channel mix, insights development & critical success factors of brand plans & long range plans, thus driving a more robust multi-channel approach year on year, ensuring the most appropriate channels are being used to leverage all opportunities / manage threats.
- Lead and develop the digital capability of our clients’ organisation with particular focus on Brand teams, In Field teams, Communications and Marketing colleagues, as well as supporting the development of new platforms, to define a consistent customer experience.
- Provide continual benchmarking of our clients marketing capabilities, identifying company & individual gaps and working with internal/external partners to deliver appropriate interventions.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing, including the evaluation of emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Measure and report performance of key marketing campaigns with particular emphasis on digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Managing consultants, agencies or vendors engaged in the development and roll-out of digital campaigns whilst developing this capability. Actively manages portfolio of internal and external suppliers of digital services (e.g. creative, production, search agencies, social media, digital analytics, etc.)
- Monitors delivery of key milestones across portfolio of digital projects in partnership with brands Commercial IT. Prioritises digital projects where required across business.
- Ensures resources, processes/SOPs, infrastructure in place across business for delivery of agreed digital plans, including processes to ensure all digital materials are fully compliant.
- Lead and manage the numerous workstreams to deliver on our clients CLM Vision.
- Lead, develop & implementation of Marketing of company products across Europe.
- BA degree in business or marketing required; Master’s degree preferred with digital marketing qualification.
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant Brand Manager marketing experience with OTC/Healthcare products who has strong experience with digital marketing implementation and management
- Keen interest in continued development of marketing competencies and desire to facilitate others learning and development
- Ideally 3+ years’ experience in brand marketing within OTC/Healthcare sector.
- Strong digital/MCM experience including web, mobile, SEO/SEM, email, digital advertising, analytics, campaign planning and execution
- Excellent project management and creative problem-solving skills
- Good analytical and financial acumen
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to challenge the status quo and drive quality outcomes through innovation and influencing skills
- Strong achievement orientation and innovative mindset
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and business acumen skills
- Self-motivated individual with a strong bias for action and ability to adapt quickly to new or ambiguous situations
- Understanding of the digital healthcare landscape in Ireland/Europe - working in a multi-national environment
- Experience of large scale roll-out of digital / tablet technology to field teams (CLM)
- Digital agency experience; start up or entrepreneurial experiences
An excellent salary, circa 70 – 85k (depending on experience) plus very strong bonus and benefits package will apply to the successful candidate
For further information, please call Paul Flanagan at Dublin 01 805 5522 or email your c/v in the strictest confidence - click APPLY.