Senior Sales Manager
Sales Manager – Food Science
Working with a rapidly expanding start-up company in the Food Science sector. The success candidate will drive to perform and excel in an emerging, high profile company with huge growth opportunities. The successful candidate will scope, initiate and finalise contract and license negotiations with customers.
- Maintain close contact with key personnel of the customers
- Identify and develop new market opportunities
- Propose a licensing strategy and identify, negotiate and realise license opportunities for the company with national/ international customers
- Manage the interface of sales or license contracts to all necessary internal operations, including legal, production planning, logistics, finance, procurement etc.
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy
- Generate new client contacts and subsequent contracts with Sports Nutrition, Human and Animal Nutrition customers
- Develop an external communication strategy
- Successful customer interactions and relationships
- Finalise negotiations with customers and agreed contracts
- Develop evaluation, production & license contracts that best suit the business
- Identified new market opportunities
- Smooth and effective sales operations to satisfy customers’ needs
- Enhanced awareness of the business as a global leader
- Accelerated sales and license income growth of the company
- Suitable candidates should either have a Degree in a relevant Food Science / Chemistry / Nutritional discipline or an International Business Administration Degree
- Approx. 5 to 10 years industry experience in Business Development, R&D, Sales and Marketing or Product Development in the Food, Feed or Dietary Supplement market.
- Experience in the food, feed or dietary supplement industry
Excellent salary on offer + bonus and stock options
Please email your CV (click APPLY) or call Marie on 021-4847133 to discuss in further detail.