Property Solicitor - NQ - 6QE
Capital Markets Executive Search is the recruitment partner for a Global Law Firm in the heart of Dublin City. The firm have an opportunity for a Property Solicitor to join their busy and growing Real Estate Group. This is a great opportunity to work in a progressive professional organisation.
This position will report to the Head of Property
The role will involve a broad range of responsibilities including but not limited to the following:
- Advising clients in relation to the purchase, financing, disposal and leasing of various types of commercial property including industrial, land and offices and residential property;
- Drafting, reviewing and amending commercial leases, deeds of surrender, deeds of variation, side letters and license agreements;
- Experience carrying out title reviews and due diligence;
- Experience in property finance;
- Other ad-hoc property related work as required.
Suitable candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- Comfortable with all stages of commercial property transactions;
- Exposure to related security documentation;
- Property banking/ finance experience would be an advantage;
- Excellent drafting skills;
- Commercial awareness sharing the firms commitment to an in-depth understanding of their clients' businesses and building strong relationships;
- Strong business development skills;
- A calm and measured approach to problem-solving;
- Ability to work on own initiative but also as part of a team;
- A willingness to work hard and outside normal office hours if required;
If you are a Qualified Solicitor, with Commercial & Residential Property law experience, please apply directly here or email (Rowen.Rossiter@Capitalmarkets.ie (Click APPLY) with any questions you have.
Apply for Property Solicitor - NQ - 6QE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly