Course Director – ICT
Course Director – ICT
ICT/BIS/BSc Computing/MSc Computing/Analytics/MSc Information & Library Management
Founded in 1975, Dublin Business School (DBS) is Ireland’s largest independent third-level college and provides a wide range of undergraduate, postgraduate, executive and professional programmes. The College is part of Kaplan Inc., the education division of The Graham Holdings Company and a leading international provider of higher education, professional development and lifelong learning programmes. As part of its continued development, DBS is now seeking an exceptional educational professional with the capability, vision and leadership skills to help oversee the future direction of the College.
This post is one of a small number that collectively will form an integral part of the academic leadership of the College, working in an integrated and cohesive way with Head of Academic Programmes, Registrar, Head of Faculty and School Operations and others.
Programme quality and governance, driving programme development, ensuring programmes are academically robust in construct, providing oversight to programme teams to ensure quality is assured in programme teaching and assessment. Working with Marketing to assist in programme (and DBS) promotion, student recruitment, corporate sales, and partner management.
The post holder will possess the following essential attributes.
- Qualified to Masters level.
- At least 5 years proven academic experience in the higher education sector.
- A strong understanding of academic programme construction and delivery.
- A strong understanding of academic regulations.
- A strong understanding of customer service and an appreciation of the requirements of a private educational institution.
- Experience of working with a broad range of stakeholders at various levels within an organisation.
- Ability to foster and maintain relationships.
- Outstanding leadership skills.
- Ability to inspire people.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- Excellent communication skills.
This challenging role provides the opportunity to work with one of the world’s largest and most diverse education providers. Remuneration for this role will reﬂect the seniority of the post.
Further details on this significant opportunity, including remuneration, duties and responsibilities, are available upon request.
JOB LOCATION: Dublin
To apply, please email a comprehensive CV and supporting letter - click APPLY.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Seán at + 353 (0) 87 7961062
Candidates for this post will be sourced through both advertising and executive search processes
Apply for Course Director – ICT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly