Professorship in Digital Services Innovation
Innovation in Digital Services is focused on enabling both public and private sector organizations to innovate their service offering and business processes.
Research combines theorizing with applied and action-oriented research in co-creation with industrial and public-sector partners, and covers process innovation research focused on stakeholder involvement and value co-creation. Core research competence areas include innovation process knowledge, digital service and business innovation, interaction design and design science.
Maynooth University is seeking to recruit an academic leader with an outstanding research record in one or more of the following:
- Digital Transformation in the Private and Public sectors
- Technology Management (e.g. Adoption, Diffusion, Implementation)
- New Business Models (e.g. Platform-Based, Service-Oriented)
- Business Process Design and Management
- Organisational Design and Change Management
- Digital Services for Cities and Regions
This is a permanent position.
For job specifications and application information, please click APPLY.
Maynooth University is an equal opportunities employer