Business Consultants - Dublin and Cork
If you have experience across project, programme, portfolio or PMO Management and would like to join a dynamic organisation with an excellent brand, please get in touch with me today.
My client is expanding their project team with excellent permanent roles available across Dublin and Cork for Business Consultants with professional services and consulting exposure.
Successful applicants will have the opportunity to work across a portfolio of clients, including some of Ireland's most successful brands, to support large scale transformation projects across financial services (banking, insurance), utilities and the public sector.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Lead complex change programmes / project delivery.
- Manage client relationships through working confidently with clients and building trusted advisor relationships.
- Build and foster relationships with external clients and internal colleagues to assist the firm and yourself in generating new growth opportunities.
- Prepare and present proposals for new business opportunities.
- A third level degree
- An industry recognised Project Management Qualification (such as Prince2, Project Management Professional (PMP), PgMP (Programme Management Professional), Managing Success Programmes (MSP), Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK), Agile Project Management or equivalent)
- 3+ years experience in a project management role.
- A track record in supporting large scale transformational change within the financial services sector.
- Full project lifecycle exposure.
- Experience across professional services, consultancy, banking, utilities, public sector is desirable.
- Extensive experience of operating within a transformation project management life-cycle methodology /models with associated governance and processes.
- Excellent understanding of commercial aspects of a professional services business.
- Comprehensive commercial and business acumen.
- Excellent client facing skills, leadership, management, communication and interpersonal skills, with a customer focus.
- Experience in managing, coaching and mentoring staff.
- Demonstrable track record of effective client and stakeholder communication and management.
For more details on this opportunity contact Janet at Cpl on 01 6146005 or email your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org - click APPLY.