Robotic Process Automation Director
6 days left
- Full Time
My client, a Fortune 500 co and the industry leader in their field, with a long presence in Ireland has been implementing a forward looking Robotic Process Automation capability aimed at enabling more efficient, scalable, and quality business operations. My client is looking to hire an experienced Automation leader to build out a full suite of automation capabilities with the initial focus of enhancing and scaling RPA capability. The Automation RPA Lead will be key in evolving this capability which will service all of businesses partnering with the Enabling Solutions organization.
The RPA capability as part of the wider automation capability will primarily focus on:
- Partnering with Enabling Solutions RPA leadership to evolve the RPA offering
- Work with business and functional leadership to advise on how to best use RPA to achieve their objectives
- Help the Business Unit / Corporate Center identify and prioritize specific RPA opportunities
- Develop and implement RPA solutions
- Mentor, coach and develop RPA capability in the Business Unit / Corporate Center
Working closely with the RPA Center of Excellence, the Automation Lead engages and advises business and functional leaders and process owners to determine how to best utilize RPA to meet their objectives. The incumbent will utilize his/her knowledge of client’s businesses and RPA to help determine when to apply RPA technology as the best means to improving a specific process versus other possible solutions. He/she will assist the business in identifying and prioritizing specific RPA opportunities, using financial acumen and business knowledge to aid in prioritization. The incumbent will determine the optimal RPA technology for a specific opportunity to manage the development, test and implemention the RPA solution, adhering to standard practices and re-use strategies as appropriate. He/she will build RPA capability within multiple business customer organizations through collaboration, coaching, advising and leadership. The incumbent will serve as a resource for questions from both systems and business communities and will maintain a high degree of knowledge of the business group processes, procedures, priorities, and business goals. The RPA Solutions Lead will be regarded as the technical expert in their particular field.
This role will require the lead to build out a full automation suite beyond RPA moving in to IPA and building additional Automation verticals enabling with business and IT in to the future. The initial focus will be on RPA and IPA but will then move quickly to building a world class automation capability for Services.
- Minimum 5 to 10 years of functional and leadership experience in IT, Automation, Business Analysis, Process Automation or related field
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Technology, or advanced degree preferred
- Strategically plan and support the scaling of RPA capabilities across the organization in conjunction with key business and information technology stakeholders
- Establish RPA program governance and ensure it is integrated or closely aligned with other organizational governance approaches including development of key performance indicators and managing operational and financial program performance reviews.
- Resolve project issues as escalated and ensure that projects are delivered on time, on budget and meet internal and external customer expectations
- Annually evaluates existing RPA solutions identifying opportunities for improvement as overall organization and customer technologies advance.
- Establishes standards, methodologies and shared capability development with internal and external stakeholders, including internal customers, with the goal of ensuring consistent excellence in delivery.
- Manages relationships, expectations and outcomes of RPA vendors and other third parties.
- Manages the financials of the entire portfolio of automations and reports the ongoing total investment and value delivered from the RPA program including working with finance to develop and approve business cases.
- Proven relationship management and change management skills
- Ability to influence stakeholders and effectively engage with both management and business associates
- Can speak at the appropriate technical level with business partners and technology staff
- Ability to take intelligent risks and generate new and valuable ideas and business solutions
- Excellent presentation and communication skills; ability to communicate results and influence at senior management level
- Capable of anticipating potential issues/problems and developing solutions as needed
- Ability to inspire and motivate teams and individuals
Permanent Role, North West Ireland
Benefits include; Pension Scheme, Health Insurance, Long Term
Disability Plan, Life Assurance, Performance Related Pay, Company Bonus Scheme, 21 days Annual Leave plus additional Service Leave. Continuous Training and Development, Educational Assistance, Relocation, Employee Assistance Programme, Rewards & Recognition Programme, and Employee Share Participation Scheme. They also operate Family Friendly Working Policies such as Teleworking and Variable Working Hours. Excellent room for promotion and to learn, competitive package and salary.
Please do not hesitate to Contact David Coyle at 01 6351748 or click APPLY.
Apply for Robotic Process Automation Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly