Employer Branding Marketing Lead
Employer Branding Marketing Lead
Glanbia is currently seeking to recruit an Employer Branding Marketing Lead. This is a permanent position and can be based in either our Citywest, Dublin 24, Kilkenny OR Chicago office.
About the opportunity
Reporting initially to the Head of HR – Corporate & Business Services, this role will determine and deliver employer brand strategies across our markets to ensure that the Glanbia employee value proposition is integrated across all countries, enabling best practice and consistency in our talent attraction strategies. In summary, responsibility for the strategic development of our Glanbia brand recruitment marketing globally to attract and engage the very best talent.
In this new role you will be responsible for the activation of our employer brand across our markets, including the design, management and implementation of innovative and tailored recruitment marketing programmes. You will be the go-to resource for the Glanbia Talent Acquisition team on best practices in recruitment marketing; driving awareness of, and shaping the company’s brand reputation, from messaging strategies to collateral development and everything in between.
Key elements of the role:
- Leveraging the Glanbia employer brand and implementing a content-based strategy through storytelling, internal and external candidate segmentation and leveraging the search and social recruitment landscape.
- You’ll actively use metrics and data analytics to determine when and how best to market Glanbia opportunities and as evidence of your success.
- Creation of branded ‘keep warm’ and conversion campaigns to ensure our internal and external talent pools remain engaged with Glanbia.
- Management of our external recruitment marketing relationships, e.g., LinkedIn, Glassdoor, and the creation and development of recruitment marketing, branding and advertising programmes to leverage those relationships.
- Developing the Glanbia employer brand recruitment marketing plan, in line with our overall TA and business strategy, and ensure appropriate metrics and executive reporting are in place to measure KPIs and success .
- Developing, editing and managing content for the external Glanbia Careers site and internal Careers portal to support hiring across the Group and activation of our brand.
- Collaborate closely with Glanbia TA and HR leadership teams to support regional and brand hiring objectives.
- Conduct/monitor, analyze and research innovative and varied tools and initiatives to bring your current experience and future best practices in recruitment marketing to Glanbia.
- Relevant 3rd level qualification in a related discipline
- 5+ years’ experience gained in an employer branding marketing position, digital marketing or communications role, with strong transferable skills
- Strong ability to talk through specific examples and experience of how you brought your digital expertise to develop a successful marketing campaign that engaged target audiences and supported business strategy/commercial growth.
- Commercially savvy and market aware with the ability to talk with credibility on current and future trends in employer branding and consider the implications for Glanbia’s recruitment marketing strategies.
- Culturally aware and ideally will have experience in delivering successful marketing campaigns across multiple regions/geographies to segmented audiences.
- Innovation and creativity are important in this role, but so too are a good grasp of data and attention to detail. Have the curiosity to get behind your data analytics and use those insights to direct the recruitment marketing planning and strategy.
- Comfortable with presenting to individuals and teams at all levels and speaking about what we do at Glanbia and why candidates should join us. Your ability to write engaging content, particularly online, and communication skills will be excellent for this role.
- While this is an individual contributor role, Winning Together is one of our core values and you will be a strong collaborator and a team player. You know how to bring a team together, while at the same time being hands-on in delivery.
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity. Our Talent Acquisition processes and systems globally are going through a period of transformation and this is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join us and leverage the opportunities that come with that.
Our Purpose & Values
At Glanbia we are dedicated to delivering better nutrition for every step of life’s journey. We differentiate ourselves by doing not only what is right for our business, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work. So if you’re looking to develop your career, stretch your ambitions and work for a company that has the ability to succeed on the world stage, ours is a journey you’ll want to share.