A rapidly expanding Medical device company based in Galway is looking for an experienced Manufacturing Director to support the growth of the company.
- Responsible for tactical and strategic planning and decision making for Manufacturing, ensuring supply of high quality products
- Lead the Manufacturing Department to ensure that all needs are met that resources are provided to obtain peak performance.
- Ensure activities in product development and manufacturing are aligned to ensure that quality needs are being met and manufacturing criteria are adhered to.
- Drive the team's performance through effective communication and engagement so that every individual understands their contribution.
- Plan and generate estimates for future capacity and work with the appropriate departments to ensure that this in place.
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement through engagement and by deploying Business Excellence tools.
- Provide leadership on Operations Projects and input on new project and process introduction.
- Education and/or experience equivalent to a Bachelor's Degree with emphasis in manufacturing and operations.
- Six Sigma Black Belt
- A minimum of seven years of related managerial experience, with two years of those years of extensive technical experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to creatively solve problems in meeting the product development and manufacturing needs of a medical manufacturing organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be able to accomplish organizational objectives effectively.
- Ability to work as a member of a management team to accomplish organizational objectives and ability to develop a team.
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume to Majella Slevin (click APPLY) or call on 091 455 300.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.