A rapidly expanding Medical device company based in Galway is looking for an experienced Manufacturing Director to support the growth of the company.
- Responsible for tactical and strategic planning and decision making for Manufacturing, ensuring supply of high quality products
- Lead the Manufacturing Department to ensure that all needs are met that resources are provided to obtain peak performance.
- Ensure activities in product development and manufacturing are aligned to ensure that quality needs are being met and manufacturing criteria are adhered to.
- Drive the team's performance through effective communication and engagement so that every individual understands their contribution.
- Plan and generate estimates for future capacity and work with the appropriate departments to ensure that this in place.
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement through engagement and by deploying Business Excellence tools.
- Provide leadership on Operations Projects and input on new project and process introduction.
- Education and/or experience equivalent to a Bachelor's Degree with emphasis in manufacturing and operations.
- Six Sigma Black Belt
- A minimum of seven years of related managerial experience, with two years of those years of extensive technical experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to creatively solve problems in meeting the product development and manufacturing needs of a medical manufacturing organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be able to accomplish organizational objectives effectively.
- Ability to work as a member of a management team to accomplish organizational objectives and ability to develop a team.
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume to Majella Slevin (click APPLY) or call on 091 455 300.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Apply for Manufacturing Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly