Lecturer in Computing
A Lecturer in Computing is a senior appointment grade. At this level we seek leaders who are specialists with industry and research experience in one or more of the areas of
- IT Architecture (Cloud architecture/ software / infrastructure / data / security)
- IT infrastructure including Automation, Virtualisation, Deployment.
- Advanced Software Development/ Engineering Techniques with Continuous Software Integration and Enterprise Scale Software Development, Deployment and Maintenance.
- Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Data Analytics & Science including Business Intelligence.
- Computer Science and Applications of Computing Science.
- Cyber Security, particularly applications to business.
You can download the application form and further information for the above posts from our website (click APPLY)
Completed application forms should be returned not later than 17:00 on 25th May 2018
Late applications will not be considered.
Institute of Technology Tallaght is an Equal Opportunities Employer