Head of International Funding - Dublin
Phelan Energy Group Limited.
Phelan Energy Group Limited is a world leader in the development of Solar PV solutions, powering a new generation of affordable solar electricity. It has recently opened a Dublin International Headquarters. The Group currently has over €3 billion of solar Power Sales Agreements with major government-owned power utilities. It is active with solar developments in 12 International markets, having 175 MW grid-connected in South Africa, 250 MW under execution in the Middle East and Asia and a pipeline greater than 500 MW in various global markets. Current global offices in Cape Town, New Delhi, Dhaka, Buenos Aires, Sydney and the Middle East.
Phelan Energy Group’s mission is to identify talent and build leaders for this growing trillion dollar market.
Head of International Funding Based at our Dublin HQ
Contribute to the overall success of the organization by effectively managing the Group’s international funding and investment requirements including responsibility for Corporate liquidity, funding of our in-house developed Projects as well as third party post COD Projects, and risk management related to the company's financial activities.
Reporting to: Group Chairman
- Update and develop a strategic plan for Group debt and equity requirements
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements.
- Develop and maintain international and local banking relationships and negotiate Project funding and other financial services as required and appropriate.
- Develop cost effective and innovative Project funding instruments.
- Identify co-investors for Project development and acquisition
- Lead the future Group innovative plan for growth in this trillion dollar industry
The ideal candidate
- Ability to work well in a youthful entrepreneurial team with a fast-paced work environment handling multiple priorities and make clear and timely decisions.
- Ability to think creatively and independently with minimal supervision, set goals, create and implement action plans and monitor progress towards goals.
- Ability to proactively anticipate needs, potential problems and take action as appropriate using good judgment and discretion to resolve issues.
- Proven management skills at a level appropriate to this role.
- Enjoy talent and team development.
Please email your CV, in strictest confidence to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com