Director of ICT
The National Treatment Purchase Fund “NTPF” is a corporate body with functions and responsibilities as set out under Statutory Instrument 179 – National Treatment Purchase Fund (Establishment) Order, 2004 and the Nursing Homes Support Scheme Act (2009). Its key functions are:
- Arranging for the provision of hospital treatment to classes of persons determined by the Minister;
- Collecting, collating and validating information on persons waiting for public hospital treatment;
- Furnishing advice to the Minister for Health on related issues;
- Agreeing pricing arrangements with private and voluntary nursing homes under the Nursing Homes Support Scheme;
- Performing any other function assigned by the Minister for Health, since July 2012 this includes responsibility for the publication of outpatient waiting lists.
The Office of the ICT Director in the NTPF is responsible for the collation and distribution of waiting list information from all public hospitals in the State. The NTPF is an independent publisher of monthly waiting list analytics to the wider public system. Timely publication of accurate waiting list data is vital to informing management actions in the Irish health system. The principal role of the Director of ICT in the NTPF is to ensure that the organisation and key stakeholders and partners are equipped with the necessary data and tools to make informed decisions. This includes liaising with numerous organisations including public and private hospitals, the Health Service Executive and the Department of Health.
The successful candidate will have a significant track record of achievement as a senior ICT Manager and have experience of project management in an ICT environment. They must have a proven ability to deliver interfacing and integration projects in a complex environment and experienced in working collaboratively with stakeholders and partners to ensure the impact of projects are maximised.
The salary scale for the post is €80,027 to €95,252. Entry will be at the minimum point of the scale.
Further information on this role is available at www.mazars.ie (Search Ref. NTPF0118). All enquiries relating to this role should be directed to the Mazars Executive Recruitment Team by email to email@example.com or by telephone on +353 (0)1 449 4400.
Applications to be submitted online at www.mazars.ie/Consulting/HRServices (click APPLY) and must include:
- A cover letter outlining why you wish to be considered for the post and where you believe your skills and experience meet the requirements of the position of Director of ICT;
- A comprehensive CV clearly showing your relevant achievements and experience in your career to date.
Mazars will be managing all aspects of this recruitment project on behalf of the NTPF.
No enquiries or canvassing should be made directly to the NTPF.
Deadline for applications: Monday, 28th May 2018 at 5pm GMT.
The National Treatment Purchase Fund is an equal opportunities employer.