Supply Chain Planning Manager
Our client a well know global company is now looking for a Supply Chain Planning Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
Do you want to work with a high performing team who collaborates with each other and with our stakeholders to meet the Business needs.
Do you want to work with a team that strives to use best practice supply chain processes and tools to manage and lead change.
The primary focus of this role of the Supply Chain Planning Manager is to manage the Supply Chain Planning
You will be Responsible for converting the consensus forecast into Supply Plans that adheres to corporate inventory targets and develops effective contingencies for appropriate risks and initiatives.
- Responsible for European End to End Planning from Demand Planning to MPS schedule.
- Lead team of Supply Chain Leads and Planners in supply chain planning activities.
- Communicate supply plan and requirements to internal partners including Supply Management,Commercial and Finance.
- Ensures planning parameters and planning policies are developed and maintained accurately by the team in line corporate guidelines and local approved parameters.
- Responsible for Inventory Planning for all European Markets in line with budget.
- Ensure the integration and alignment of the various detailed production schedules with the MPS and ERP system.
- Input to the Global S&OP process roll out.
- Support the S&OP process by running the Supply Reviews for the business with the Supply Management team and work closed with the Demand & Analytics Manager to align the process.
- Liaise with Supply Chain Business Operations and Projects team for the smooth transfer of new product introduction into the S&OP process.
- Involvement and/or management of any Supply Chain projects or initiatives as directed by APIL Head of Supply Chain.
- Bachelors in science, engineering or supply chain required
- 5 -10 years
- Direct experience in a Supply Chain Planning role,preferably in a pharmaceutical or biotech manufacturing organization
- Continuous Improvement Projects
- Inventory planning and Management experience desired
- Experience in ERP systems required, SAP highly desirable- Core team member of an ERP implementation roll out
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.