Supply Chain Manager
Are you ready to make the step to Site Leadership?
Our client, Irelands leading Food group, have a requirement for a Site Supply Chain Manager.
This exciting opportunity is an ideal senior move for a highly experienced and qualified Supply Chain professional with a passion for both excellence and food.
The successful applicant will be a member of the Site Leadership Team and will have full ownership over the Supply Chain function in this fast paced environment.
- Lead the logistics and planning team to ensure they are engaged and high performing with a focus on problem solving and team work.
- Develop and implement the site Supply Chain Strategy alongside the central supply chain team to meet overall SC Strategy.
- Planning all Supply Chain activities in pursuit of the strategy on a master schedule to deliver the strategy on time and in budget.
- Responsible for warehouse management within the sites and any satellite stores
- Develop a best in class site function that will integrate all aspects of SAP effectively
- Relevant Experience of managing a logistics and planning team.
- Experience in a consumer goods/FMCG market.
- 3rd Level Qualification in a supply chain discipline
- Multi temperature supply chain experience
- Experience in Change Management
- Must have a high level knowledge/experience in working with ERP based systems
- SAP experience would be an advantage.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Apply for Supply Chain Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly