Supply Chain Business Operations Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
An ambitious Supply Chain Manager needed for a fast paced and exciting role.
Our Client, a rapidly expanding pharmaceutical company based in Dublin City centre, have a requirement for a highly accomplished and experienced Supply Chain Business Operations Manager. Through acquisitions, mergers and integrations, our client has grown exponentially. As a result, there is now a need for this newly created role.
Our client has a passion for supply chain excellence and empower their staff to make key business decisions in a fast paced environment.
The Supply Chain Business Operations Manager will manage a team of three team leads, and be responsible for the support functions of Master Data, Supply Chain Systems & NPI/Change functions.
Core responsibilities include:
- Ensures Masterdata Governance and polices align with group and are locally relevant and influence where adjustments need to be made.
- Management of Supply Chain IT systems.
- Effective use to support Supply Chain processes ensuring timely and accurate system interfaces with key stakeholders in our business.
- Recommend Supply Chain Improvements based on Best Practice experience.
- Demonstrate initiate in driving continuous improvement and effective use of ERP systems cross our business.
- Ensure alignment with Group on any strategies for ERP implementation.
- Oversee the management of NPI and Change within the Supply Chain.
- Ensure co-ordination and communication of our key change variants in the process: Artwork, Distribution Transfers, New Product Introduction and Projects.
- Key contact person with Projects leadership to ensure a smooth and seamless transfer of Projects and project changes into the operational business.
- Bachelors in science, engineering or supply chain required
- 5 - 10 years direct experience in a Supply Chain Solutions role preferably in a pharmaceutical or biotech manufacturing organization
- Leadership Experience Essential
- Experience in leading and implementing Supply Chain Continuous Improvement Projects
- Experience in Project Management.
- Experience in Managing Global ERP systems roll out.
- Direct experience in implementing an artwork process in site or virtual company
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Apply for Supply Chain Business Operations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly