An ideal opportunity for experienced Supply Chain Managers to make the next step up
Our Client, Irelands leading Orphan Drug manufacturer, based in Ringaskiddy, have a requirement for an experienced CMO Manager
This client is a patient centric company, with a focus on developing first-in-class and best-in-class therapeutics. By bringing new treatments to market they will make a big impact on the small patient populations, mostly children, suffering from diseases so rare that the entire patient population can number as few as 1,000 people worldwide.
This patient centric view permeates all aspects of the company and is demonstrated in their work culture and their commitment to an excellent environment for development.
This opportunity serves as an integral member of the EU CMO team, supporting 75% of the client's revenue.
- As the single point of contact, is responsible for managing the relationship with external organisations for resolving problems and issues as they arise.
- Works closely with other internal groups and coordinates across those groups as challenges arise
- Analyses inventory levels at the CMO to optimise cost and actively maintains financial targets and budget for each external manufacturer.
- Builds strong relationships with CMO partners and internal cross functional groups; sharing information and best practices
- Leads or supports projects to be executed at CMOs such as process optimization, new component introduction or new technology introduction.
- A minimum of 8 years' experience working in a highly regulated manufacturing environment (pharmaceutical, medical devices, etc) is required.
- Proficiency with Trackwise and with Oracle or other materials management systems is desired. Excellent general computer application skills are required.
- Experience with CAPA, FMEA, RCA tools in a highly regulated manufacturing environment is an advantage.
- Working knowledge of GMP/GDP regulations is desired.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.