AD Supplier Relationship
Associate Director, Supplier Management
This opportunity is to join a team of dedicated, energetic individuals who are committed to being trusted suppliers of pharmaceuticals and health products worldwide. The role of AD Supplier Management includes responsibility for supplier management and inventory standards on site. Also, responsible for implementing the network strategic plans and programs, and ensures delivery of the targeted goals and timelines.
- Responsible for Supplier forecasting and management and for the purchasing of direct materials on site using the system of technologies and processes that respond to the changing demand signals across a supply network.
- Responsible for Oversight of the Material Forecast and Supplier performance, providing consolidated forecast to Global SDPM and Global procurement teams.
- Inventory management on site - ensuring that optimum stock levels are maintained to ensure robust supply and manufacturing capability.
- Working with Global Procurement, ensures Strategic supplier initiatives are implemented. Has sufficient knowledge of all Supply Chain planning process and supporting tools within the site to oversee the connections and consequences. Providing leadership on the use of SAP on site.
- Responsible for ensuring that the site is clearly aligned and engaged with the Global Procurement team and SRC process.
- Responsible for supporting Site Financial Planning activities with respect to purchasing of all direct materials and managing spend according to established budgets.
- Ensures INCO terms are accurately defined for suppliers.
- Ensures that objectives are effectively achieved and are consistent with the company requirements to ensure compliance, safety and reliable supply to our customers.
- Ensure communication and SCM integrated execution in support of collaborative work environment.
- Drive compliance with Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current Good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the performance of day to day activities and all applicable job functions.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.