Supplier Relationship Manager
Exciting Dublin based creative company seeks Supplier Relationship Manager responsible for managing relationships with supplier's products/services.
- Evaluate potential suppliers using KPIs & SLAs to set & measure deliverables
- Monitor & report on performance of vendors ensuring delivery in line with contractual obligations & KPIs
- Manage communication with vendors set strategic direction, changes & challenges
- Manage vendors & program delivery leaders to clarify deliverables
- Work with procurement to review, report & revise contractual agreements
- Key challenges: Balance vendor relationships & suppliers to achieve commercial outcomes.
- Vendor Manager Role: Strategic analysis, research suppliers, markets, product & service categories, to inform & develop commercial strategy & sourcing plans
- Advise on policy & procedures covering the selection of suppliers, tendering, & procurement.
- Lead engagement, managing cross-functional teams as required.
- Clarifies, defines, manages & builds specifications for key products & services.
- Define & manage Corrective Action Plans (CAPs) to ensure all deliverables are timely in accordance with agreed SLA’s.
- Ensure suppliers are approved & comply & engage commercial & legal team, engage commercial strategy & procurement & intellectual property law.
- Help negotiations with preferred suppliers, drafting contracts; technical schedules, & developing KPIs, procedures & criteria.
- Engage in the tender, evaluation & acquisition process with assistance as required & contribute to KPIs in contracts.
- Influence policy, procedures covering selection of suppliers, tendering, procurement,
- Identify external partners, engaging with procurement, lawyers etc
- Define communication, management & maintenance of relationships between the organisation & supplier.
- Measure perception of service delivery v organisation’s performance.
- Conducts supplier analysis & assess effectiveness across the supply chain.
- Promote good practice with regard to 3rd party IP security.
Qualifications & Experience
- 5 Years + exp in a Vendor management, cost analysis
- Strong analytical & research skills
- Degree in business, QS, Supply chain & an APICS, IIPMM or equivalent
- Demonstrate TCO & value along with cost savings for stakeholders
- Strong commercial & contractual negotiation skills
- Prioritize & organize work to specified deadlines
- Excellent communication skills; team player & confident taking the lead role on projects
- Excellent decision making & problem solving skills - a self-starter
- Excellent salary and benefits package are on offer.
Please apply and let us discuss.
Apply for Supplier Relationship Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly