Aramark Northern Europe is currently recruiting for a HR Director to join our team! This is a fantastic opportunity for a senior HR professional to take that next step in their career.
What do you need to know about the role?
This HR Director role forms part of the Aramark executive team and reports directly into the President for Aramark Northern Europe. The role is based in the brand new Aramark Head Office in Northern Cross, Dublin 17, but there will of course be travel to the UK and occasionally further afield. The successful candidate will manage a team of 5 direct reports spread across Ireland and the UK. The current revenue for this Region is $900 million, encompassing the delivery of multiple services, across a number of sectors in c. 30 countries. Aramark is a very fast paced environment and we employ approximately 20,000 people within the Northern Europe region.
Who are we?
Aramark operate services on behalf of Clients and works in partnership with some of the world’s best known brands. In Northern Europe our services include food services, property, facility management and retail. We are part of a global organisation with an annual turnover in excess of $14bn and more than 270,000 employees.
- Work with the CEO (Country President), Corporate and Leadership team to shape and develop the People & HR Strategy for Northern Europe
- In partnership with the leadership team embed the company culture, values and ways of working, based on core corporate values and behaviours
- Take a leadership role in developing the high-performance culture in line with the vision and values
- Works closely with Corporate partners to ensure the successful implementation of Global People programs
- Deliver the annual business and people plan
- Develop talent strategy and succession planning processes to ensure future talent pipeline
- Develop and implement reward and recognition strategies as appropriate to the business and local regions which are aligned to the organisational reward principles
- Direct Learning & Development team to deliver the learning strategy and plans
- Direct all aspects of the HR function for the Region and ensure delivery of Leading People objectives
- Managing all people aspects of any M&A projects, from due diligence through to acquisition and subsequent business integration
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with Internal Clients and Leadership
- Promote Aramark externally and network to ensure continued development of the People agenda
- Leading and coaching the HR teams across the Region
- Report monthly, quarterly and annual people results to senior leadership
- Manage and control HR budget for the Region
- Proven track record in Human Resources, with a number of years’ experience at Director level within a highly commercial organisation preferably operating across multiple countries.
- Evidence and confidence in driving change essential
- Degree qualified in a business or people related discipline
- Career driven with evidence of continued CPD
- A role model for the organisations culture
- Demonstrable record in partnering with a CEO to support driving the people agenda
- Excellent understanding of commercial drivers and how to add value to an organisation
- Customer/client focus with demonstrated experience of delivering winning solutions for the customer and getting things done
- Proven ability to build and maintain cross functional relationships and gaining trust with various stakeholders
- Proven track record in developing people and developing leaders
- Good working knowledge of business functions (e.g. finance, operations, sales)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong and broad working knowledge of Employment Law, TUPE and employee relations together with specialist areas such as reward, development, acquisition, diversity etc
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Aramark Northern Europe is an equal opportunities employer.
Interested candidates should send their CV to - click APPLY