Financial Controller EMEA
Reporting to the Finance Director this position presents as an excellent opportunity for a qualified accountant Big 4, Top 10 firm trained with subsequent experience gleaned in a multinational manufacturing organisation.
Ideally you will have 10 years+ PQE (with preferably 3 years’ experience indirect tax) strong IRFS, FRS 101 and US GAAP experience.
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for overseeing the delivery and results of the finance department.
- US reporting and all statutory and tax filing requirements for the entity, completed in a compliant and timely manner
- Responsible for International tax analysis, transfer pricing compliance and service agreements adopted.
- Responsible for Indirect tax accounting.
- Overseeing M&A activity from a financial compliance perspective
- Overall responsibility for the development and effective management of financial controls group wide and within the finance department.
- Experience managing multinational projects
- Experience with SAP is highly advantageous.
For a more comprehensive job description please contact Aine Wallace in absolute confidence on 041 986 5058 or click APPLY.