Financial Controller EMEA
4 days left
- Full Time
Reporting to the Finance Director this position presents as an excellent opportunity for a qualified accountant Big 4, Top 10 firm trained with subsequent experience gleaned in a multinational manufacturing organisation.
Ideally you will have 10 years+ PQE (with preferably 3 years’ experience indirect tax) strong IRFS, FRS 101 and US GAAP experience.
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for overseeing the delivery and results of the finance department.
- US reporting and all statutory and tax filing requirements for the entity, completed in a compliant and timely manner
- Responsible for International tax analysis, transfer pricing compliance and service agreements adopted.
- Responsible for Indirect tax accounting.
- Overseeing M&A activity from a financial compliance perspective
- Overall responsibility for the development and effective management of financial controls group wide and within the finance department.
- Experience managing multinational projects
- Experience with SAP is highly advantageous.
For a more comprehensive job description please contact Aine Wallace in absolute confidence on 041 986 5058 or click APPLY.
Apply for Financial Controller EMEA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly