Audit Director - Mid Tier Accountancy Practice
This is an exciting opportunity to be at the forefront of audit for a leading Mid-Tier practice, playing a key role as part of the senior management team and working closely with the Audit Partners. This position is likely to be attractive if you are seeking a new challenge and see your long-term future in practice. The ideal candidate will be fully qualified with at least 8 years + PQE, you will have a successful record of managing an audit team coupled with strong knowledge and experience of accounting and auditing standards.
- Responsible for the day to day management of a busy audit department
- Identify and develop new and existing client business opportunities
- Attracting, developing, and retaining top talent
- Responsible for service delivery across a large and diverse portfolio of corporate clients
- Management of a dedicated team of audit professionals
- Keeping lines of communication open with staff and clients
- Fully Qualified Accountant
- An in-depth knowledge of Accounting and Auditing Standards
- Experience as a Senior Audit Manager or Audit Director in a leading accountancy firm
- A successful record of attracting, hiring, retaining, and managing an audit team
- Strong management, client relationship and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
For a confidential conversation on this opportunity please contact Hannah in absolute confidence on 01 638 4400 or click APPLY.